Sunday, June 3, 2012

Kittens Are Getting Big

Well as you know i intended on keeping just Buckwheat, but looks like Spanky is staying also. They get along so good playing and I think they would really be lost without one another. They are now just about three months old. When they reach four pounds, they can get neutered. I may space it so they're not done at the same time. I have yet to introduce them to my other cat Simba. I will put them next to each other in pet carriers and let them get to know each other that way just in case Simba acts up.



3 comments:

Menagerie Soaps said...

They are super cute!

Malea said...

OH! They are just so cute! :) We just got a dog, and when I went to make her a vet appointment, the receptionist had a kitten on her shoulder that looks a lot like these little guys.

Florence said...

They are so cute! Your Simba looks like my Samson. I'll have to post a new pic so you can see.